Here's how the guarantee works
You can register your Xenon LongerLife lamps within 30 days from the date of purchase. The warranty is valid for up to 7 years or a maximum of 150,000 km, whichever comes first. Warranty valid for non-commercial use only. Philips is not responsible for the mounting nor the postage of the broken bulb - even if the failure happens during the warranty period. Keep your warranty certificate and proof of purchase for the entire duration of the warranty period.
Customer service information for support: contact the Philips Consumer Care team on 0208 822 3611.
How to claim on your warranty
Go back to your reseller or contact the Philips Consumer Care team on 0208 822 3611. You will be provided with a new lamp that is technically equivalent to a Xenon LongerLife lamp.
If you wish to return a product via the consumer hotline, please send the defective bulb in a protective to avoid damage during transportation. Don’t forget to include your proof of purchase and pay the correct postage for the contact address in your country.
Warranty terms & conditions
- The warranty begins on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase.
In case you lost your proof-of-purchase, the retailer is unknown or the product was purchased from an unregistered seller e.g. via on-line auction channels, the warranty period is considered to have started three months after the date of manufacturing indicated on the product or as derived from the serial number of the product.
- Replacement will be offered at Philips discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
- For products without production date or serial number on the product a valid proof-of-purchase is required.
- This Philips Warranty does not affect your consumer statutory rights under applicable local laws.
What is excluded?
The warranty does not cover for consequential damage, and does not apply if:
- The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The product is being used for commercial purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product, including but not limited to coastal areas, industrial surroundings, farm environments.
- The unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transportation.
- The product is defect due to wear of parts, which can be considered as wearable- or consumable parts by their nature (e.g. batteries, Automotive) lamps, etc).
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product, which might occur in instances where the product has been purchased in another country other than that of its intended use.
- The product does not function properly due to problems caused connections to vehicle electronics or unprofessional or unappropriate mounting.
In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the user manual carefully and/or consult the support section of this web site before contacting Philips or your dealer. To obtain service within the warranty period please contact the Philips Consumer Contact Centre via chat, phone call or email. Philips contact details can be found on this website. When your product is no longer within warranty you can contact the nearest authorized Philips Service Centre directly.
To be able to help you efficiently when you contact Philips please have available:
- The original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product
- Your product serial number as indicated on the product.